- Handgun shooters under 21 years of age and long gun shooters under 18 years of age must have parental approval and be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while on the range.
- Be sure that your firearm is safe to operate and know how to operate it safely. Always keep your firearm unloaded, your finger off of the trigger and pointed in a safe direction until ready to shoot. Never hand a loaded firearm to another person.
- All inexperienced shooters must see the Range Officer and notify them prior to shooting.
- Individuals displaying the effects of, or thought to be under the influence of, drugs or alcohol will be prohibited from using any of the ranges.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the property.
- Food and beverages are prohibited on the indoor ranges.
- Range officers are authorized to remove any shooter whose behavior is detrimental to the safe operations of any of the ranges. Commands issued by any Range Officer must be followed immediately.
- If unsafe behavior is noticed, then please make sure that the Range Officer is notified of such action immediately.
- No pregnant women are allowed on the range, for health reasons.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
- Only a maximum of two people are allowed per shooting position, with only two allowed in the range at the same time.
- Only load your firearm when you are on the firing line, keeping the muzzle pointed downrange at all times. Keep actions open when not shooting.
- No handgun drawing from a holster is allowed, without the prior approval of the Range Officer.
- If you have a malfunction or a jam that you cannot clear, lay the firearm on the bench while keeping the muzzle pointed downrange, and ask the Range Officer for assistance. Never remove a jammed or malfunctioning firearm from the range without prior approval from the Range Officer.
- When you finish shooting, unload and re-case your firearm before leaving the shooting position. Pick up only your own brass that is behind the firing line, and please place your trash in the receptacle.
- Never extend any part of your body forward of the firing line for any reason.
NEVER UNCASE YOUR FIREARM ANYWHERE BUT AT THE FIRING LINE.